Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fun with the Randall Fam



Last weekend Brad's sister Jenna came to Utah for Kristen's bachelorate shower and stayed at our house. It was so great to see all of Brad's siblings together. It is always so much fun to listen to them tease each other like they are still little kids. It's easy to tell how much they love each other.

My girls loved to look at Jenna's cute pregnant belly, and they can't wait to have another Randall cousin.
It was also fun trying to get a picture of Jackson, Abbie and Lillie with them all actually holding still and not bugging each other. This picture was the fourth take.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Ok I think I signed up for this right. We really miss you guys but looking at your Easter pics was fabulous! We love you love you loveyou! I will keep checking this blog out it is pretty cool. Love me

R Family said...

Amie! Did you all of the sudden get techno savy? I am so proud. I'm so glad you liked the pics.