Friday, August 10, 2007

Old News...

I haven't had access to my camera for a while, because Brad has been using it for work. (He dropped his and it won't work). We just got back from a fun vacation in AZ that started with a Randall Family reunion. Those pics are coming soon. Here are some pics from here in UT on Pioneer Day. I had no idea that they celebrate it here just as much as the 4th of July. Banks closed, work off, fireworks, parades, the whole shabang. So, in support of our awesome pioneers, we decided to set off our own fireworks in our backyard (ya, they're legal here). It was fun, the kids loved it, the neighbors were annoyed, it was raining (barely), and our grass only caught fire once...doesn't get any better than that.



5 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

how fun. gotta love Utah! i cant wait for you guys to meet Davis!

Pepper Lovin! said...

Jaime I can not believe how cute a big your girls are. The last time I saw you was at jennas wedding and your oldest was just little. This is Rachel Bradshaw Now Bostock. I miss Utah we moved from there a year ago. You guys look great!

The Fuller Family said...

Hi Jaime- Looks like you guys had fun. Oh i wanted to tell you I have finished Twilight. I can finally understand when people say they can't put the book down. I finished it in less than a week and have moved on to the next. You can just call me a book worm now!

Brittney Smith said...

That's so fun! I remember celebrating pioneer day when I was little, but I didn't do anything for my kids. I know in the Northern AZ states, they celebrate pioneer day like the 4th too.

Becky said...

Jaime--
we had no idea you moved to Utah until we saw your dad at church and he told us! How fun!! We wish you guys the best of luck. I guess no more run-ins at our fav. restraunts anymore!! Bummer!! Good luck in Utah!