Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME



I figured I needed to document this birthday, since it's supposed to be a "big one." At least that is what everyone keeps telling me. I really am not feeling any different, no crisis yet. Still could happen, we'll see how tomorrow goes. Although I think it's totally crazy that I will be 30 tomorrow, I really am not having too much of a problem with it...so I decided to write down who I am at 30 so I will always remember. So, here is me (for anyone still looking at my blog)

Married to Brad
Three cute kiddos...
Abbie, 6
Lillie, 4
Lucy, 1

Living in Utah
Still hate being cold
Love the summers here

Right now I'm sitting here with a dishtowel over my shoulder (a frequent accessory to my outfits) and spaghetti sauce on my sleeve anticipating the Bachelor Finale tonight!

I LOVE....
to read books in bed with my kids
spend as much time as possible outside (if it's warm)
be with friends
be with family
go to the beach
travel-but at the same time love being home
have people over for dinner
read
watch my shows at night while i'm folding laundry
go out to eat (food tastes so much better when I don't have to make it)
watching my kids play with friends
watch movies snuggled with my family on the couch
visit my mom's house so that I can have a "MOMMY" too for a few days
go on dates with Brad

I HOPE....
that my girls marry good guys
my girls don't hate me too bad during their teenage years
to pay off my house someday (that would be SWEET!)
to move back to AZ someday
that winter will end soon
my tulips will come up this spring (I seriously destroy everything I plant)
i am a good mom

11 comments:

KatieJ said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! I didn't anticipate having any trouble turning 30 but the day was not great. I was good by the day after though! :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jaime!! (This post reminds me a little bit of the letters we use to send to eachother with the different categories.... interesting :)

Autumn Hardy said...

yeah a post!! i thought of you cause of your bday!! i think i always do every year :) i cant remember anything but i can totally tell you all the synchro girls bdays :) hope you are doing well! your family is beautiful!

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and Bravo for documenting the big day! I remember when I was 30... ahhh the memories. :D I am approaching the next big mile stone. YIKES! :)

Tracy Elder said...

Happy "THREE-OH"

We hope this post will send warm weather your way :)

Birchall Family said...

Happy late birthday! That is so weird that we are all getting so old! I have a check for you, visa card still hasn't come in the mail. I am going to bring it by your house in the morning.
My sister in law is having a dress party in the morning, the 12th, and she lives right by you. So, I will swing by after the party. Call me if you wanna go to the party. They have dresses from Nordstroms for like 70% off. All new stuff. Cute Easter dresses. If I don't see you there I will be by your house around 10ish. Sorry this took me so long and this comment is even LONGER!

christy said...

Happy 3-0!! I seriously can't believe it. Mine is in like 2 weeks and it seems so strange!!! Love the list of things you like and hope for!! I do know for sure that you are a FABULOUS MOM!! Happy birthday!!

katie and co. said...

Enjoy being 30! I just turned 31 a week ago and it's killing me!

I loved this post and loved reading all about you.

I miss you. Say hi to Brad.

The Morris Family said...

Happy Birthday! See, 30 is not so bad...Hope you have fun on your girl's trip this weekend!

katie and co. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

30 is a big deal! Hope you had fun in AZ! Happy Easter!