Friday, May 21, 2010

GLEE!

Last Saturday night we were able to go to GLEE at Dogde Theatre. It was amazing! They put on such a great show, I didn't want it to end. It was pretty cool to see them all in person, they all have amazing voices and they performed all the favorites from the show, including this Lady GaGa number that I guess will be on next weeks show.












This is one of the video's I took on my still camera, so it's not the greatest quality, but I was so excited I caught them doing the single ladies little dance. The sound isn't so great at the beginning, but stick with it.



5 comments:

Shauna said...

K that's awesome! I didn't know they had a live show. I want to go!

Miss Fergie said...

How fun Jaime, i didn't know you got to do that! And Lucy looks so old to me now with all that hair!

Nat said...

I didn't know you liked Glee. This looks really fun. You have some great food/recipe sites here!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

so much fun Jaime! I wanna go again!

The Fuller Family said...

Im still jealous. can't wait to see you guys! Miss you.