Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls...

....and GIRLS! Yep, you guessed it, the Randall's are having AnOtHeR baby girl. I think Brad and I were in shock when she told us, but so excited. Everything looks healthy and right on track. Here are some pics and a video of a song that hasn't left my mind since I left the Dr.'s office. Just imagine Brad and I as the parents in this video...YIKES! Is that what we will look like once these girls are teenagers?

This is her arm and her fingers making a shooter sign. When Brad and I saw that we both started laughing and imagined her saying, "That's right Mom and Dad, I'm a girl...in your face!"



Side profile


Face looking right at us, then her belly on the right. She was pretty active during the ultrasound, drinking, kicking, and even had the hicups for a little bit.



Bottom of her sweet little baby foot










7 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations, Jaime and Brad, on another beautiful daughter on her way to a wonderful and loving family! What is more precious than a brand new baby girl in your arms with a pink bow in her hair? Great news! Congrats!

Ferran Family said...

Congratulations!!

TamaraLove said...

Congratulations!!! Well, you guys do makes some pretty CUTE little girls!

jennifer said...

Yeah for girls! That is exciting, congrats! WOW the hormones in your house! HEE HEE

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Congrats Jaime! Thats so exciting. I guess I am a little behind! We STILL need to get together. We are such slacker friends. LOL!

Aly G said...

You guys make such CUTE girls!!!! Yae! I am so excited for you guys!! Miss ya!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I love girls!! You guys make beautiful ones! SO excited to see what she looks like.

In the ultrasound pics she looks like she has big lips!