Sunday, November 21, 2010

Penny's First Photo Shoot

Here is a sneek peek of our little Penny's first photo shoot. It was such a precious and sweet experience. Brad and I were able to take her, just the two of us (miracle, I know). The photographer was like a newborn "snake charmer". I told her that I would be calling her at 3 a.m. to come over and "tame" Penny. Here is her info, if you live in the AZ and your prego, book her NOW! You will not be disapointed with her or her prices. Check out her blog and you can see some more of our little Penny.

8 comments:

Diana said...

oooh, I just love her. Cute Penny!

Unknown said...

saw the photographer's blog... love the one of penny and your wedding rings! penny is so precious!!

Buckland Family said...

Congratulations! She is so darling. How is it having four? I am really excited for you. And I think the name Penny fits perfect with your other girls names.

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

AWw thank you Jaime- I've never been related to a "snake charmer", haha! You guys were awesome. Can you tell how much I LOVE my "job"? My heart just melts when I see these gorgeous babies like Penny come through the door. You are a blessed family, for sure. I loved looking through your photos- it's obvious what a great mama you are. Have a happy thanksgiving and thanks for your kind words and shout out =)

p.s.
Your CD has been mailed, will be arriving soon! I recommend www.mpix.com for printing them.

Chante said...

So glad you used Kristin and got in! Isn't she so great and I so agree on snake charmer....she totally is perfect with newborns! The pics are beautiful of Penny and can't wait to meet her....can't believe we haven't seen her yet! (we have had the coughs and yucky cold going around in our family or else I would have insisted on coming over!!!) WE are getting healthier so hopefully soon!

The Fuller Family said...

i love her already. I can't wait to meet her. Those pictures are amzaing. I love the colors.

Miss Fergie said...

Awe, I love it!!!

Aly G said...

What a doll! She is definitely yours! She is too precious!! You should really have a dozen more!:)