Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Day of School

Abbie started 3rd grade and Lillie started 1st grade this year. They were so excited/nervous/anxious on the first day. It was fun being able to walk them to school. Lucy had to wear her back pack too!




It was a busy morning so Penny went to the school in her PJ's...she didn't mind.







When I went to pick them up they were all smiles. They loved their teachers and had a great first day. I told them to make their most exhausted faces for this pic. Pretty good, huh? So good it reminds me what great actresses they can be with the emotions :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Such beautiful girls! I love their exhausted faces. ha ha!Abbie might be taller than you when she gets older! Is she at your shoulders?

R Family said...

Yes, I think all my girls have a pretty good chance of being taller then their mom :)