Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Abbie's Bday Party

Abbie's party this year was "P" for Party!
The party plan:
Nail Painting
Pizza
Pajamas
Princess Bride movie
Pillow fight

Luckily my mom took Lucy and Penny for the evening, because these girls partied hard!
When the girls arrived they made their own pizzas. While the pizzas were being cooked by our handsome chef Brad, they were all treated to a lovely manicure

Then, present time!

After presents, they settled in to watch The Princess Bride. Seriously, one of the best movies ever made. Then, who could resist a massive pillow fight after the show. Let's just say things got a little out of control. Who knew 13 eight and nine year old girls could be this crazy. I think my ears are still ringing from all the squeeling and high pitched giggling.

Birthday cake to finish off the night. Don't worry, the whole neighborhood heard the Happy Birthday Song. "cha, cha, cha's" and all!

The bday group. I'm so grateful that Abs has such great friends.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Fuller Family said...

I havent seen so many of those pictures. So fun!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

What a fun time! So many girls! I love it!