Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hooray for Premiere week!

Do any other mom's out there get as excited as I do for TV Premiere week? At least "The Biggest Loser" has been on for a couple of weeks now. I love that show. But......I can't wait for the Thursday night Office one hour season premiere! How can you look at this picture and not start laughing? I'm pulling for ya Jim and Pam! At Target right now in the "dollar spot" they have post-it's, pens, and notepads that are all from "The Office." I got some for Brad because they are so funny. Happy TV week everyone.

5 comments:

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Oh seriously...its ridiclous...I look forward to my shows all day long!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

and if Tivo somehow gets messed up...its a bad day...

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Happy TV week!

The Fuller Family said...

This premier was amazing! Along with the second episode that followed the next week. A walk for rabies, who thinks of this stuff? I met a guy in the gym the other day that produces the office. Crazy huh? I told him to say to Michael for me. Love you guys!!

brentanderrin said...

this is errin clark martindale... i found your blog from my sister in law shauna... congrats on the 3rd girl! your blog is so cute and your girls are adorable!