Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's Fall?



I've never really lived in a place that actually has four seasons, so it's fun to see that fall really does exist. A couple Sunday's ago we drove up the Alpine Loop and looked at all the leaves changing colors. It was the prettiest drive. We went on a little hike just as the sun was beginning to set. Our girls are little machines when it comes to hiking, it's so funny. They get so upset if we try to tell them which way to go, they have to be the "leaders."

5 comments:

Shauna said...

It's so pretty there! You guys are so cute.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that looks SOOO nice and pretty!! How fun!

Alifinale said...

Oh I miss Fall! I love the Alpine Loop. You are making me homesick for that beautiful place. Thanks for sharing the pics.

KatieJ said...

That looks so beautiful! I wish I could see some coloful leaves!

Driggs clan said...

Hi Jaime. You won't remember me. I was browsing through blogs and came across yours and recognized Lisa (your Mother in law) and then I remembered where we met....at the Stapley Christmas Eve at my Mother-in-law's several Christmases ago. I remember you had just had a little one! Candace Driggs here...our Mothers-in-law (Lori and Lisa) are sisters, so I guess that makes us married to first cousins? I'm married to Tyson, Lori's oldest of the six kids. Anyway, I thought it was neat that I came across your blog and fun to see what some of Tyson's other cousins are up to! Sounds like you guys are enjoying beautiful Utah and getting ready for a new baby. How exciting!
We just cancelled our blog recently, but my e-mail is candacedriggs@hotmail.com if you want to respond.
P.S. Your family pics are just precious, precious, precious. Beautiful girls!
Candace