Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Princesses!

















October is a busy month at our house. Abbie celebrated her 5th birthday and Lillie her 3rd. We had a combined party at a place called Backyard Adventures. It's basically a room with a ton of playground equiptment on steroids. It was so much fun, even the "big kids" had fun too. Abbie and Lillie got spoiled with a ton of presents, especially having my parents come into town for the party weekend. It was so great to have my parents come and stay with us. I think Abbie and Lillie wore them out so bad they probably had to go home and sleep for 2 days. After the party, I tried to get Abbie and Lillie to promise me that they will stop growing up, but they just giggled and said no way. Too bad for mommy.

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun birthday party! Living in Utah they must really have to have those kinds of indoor places for the winter, just like we have to have those kinds of places for AZ summers! I can't believe they are that old. It seems like not that long ago I ran into you and your first was a tiny baby!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Fun Party! You guys did have a crazy month!

Becky said...

Awww, how fun happy birthday to your girls. What a fun place for a party!!!

I'm glad you are going to be having another one...maybe this one won't grow old on you. ;)