Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'd like to introduce you to.....

Sleepy Brad
Here is our friend Sleepy Brad. He visits our house after a night of helping with our newborn baby Lucy. Sleepy Brad can fall asleep anytime and anywhere. Noise and chaos do not bother him (or Lucy). Some of Sleepy Brad's favorite phrases are:
"I just can't keep my eyes open"
"I don't know how you do it every night, honey"
"I feel sick" (Jaime's favorite)
Abbie and Lillie like to jump on Sleepy Brad just as he is drifting off to sleep (their timing is perfect). This can make Sleepy Brad grumpy, but not too grumpy becasue he is laughing and chasing them one second later. We love Sleepy Brad and are so grateful for his help...he's the best Daddy in the world. Jaime hopes that he visits again VERY soon.

5 comments:

christy said...

I am so jealous...I can say after 3 kids of our own, I have never gotten to meet "sleepy Jason" due to him helping with our babies. I do however have a "sleepy Jason" pretty much all the time, due to...nothing. So enjoy the help...WAY TO GO BRAD!!!!

Diana said...

I think this is so funny and so typical! Jason can fall asleep anywhere at any time. He doesn't even have to be lying down! But our husbands are awesome dads and helpers so that's a bonus.

Tracy Elder said...

We were so happy to stumble upon your blog! By the looks of your pictures, you seem to be very happy. I am shocked Brad found some time to sleep! I struggle with just one baby girl! Checks us out at caelders.blogspot.com.

Adam, Tracy, and Kaelin Elder

Becky said...

Man amaze me. Kent can sleep thru anything too. I wish at certain times I could too!!

Katie said...

That's so cute. I love helpful loving husbands! I'm so grateful I got one of those too!