Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Here's what's happennin'.......

Here are some pictures from Easter week. Before Easter weekend my parents came to visit for a week and it was so much fun. My dad got to meet Lucy for the first time and Abbie and Lillie loved having their Papa and Nana here to spoil them rotten. Then, over the weekend we got to see Brad's sister Jenna and her family. This first pic is of her little 7 month old Davis and Ab and Lil. He is probably the happiest baby on the planet and is his Daddy's twin.

Saturday morning we had a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt at our park. It was freezing, but so fun. Don't judge me too harshly for my girls wearing skirts out in the cold. They saw that it was sunny and were dying to wear something other then pants or tights. Beauty before comfort.
This is how Lucy spent the Easter egg hunt.
Easter morning...checking out the loot.
I almost didn't post this picture of us on Easter Sunday because my roots are so white trash, but never fear, I have since had my hair done. I think my hair has definitely gotten darker with each pregnancy, who knows what my real color is now. Does anyone know their real color anymore?
HAPPY SPRING!

8 comments:

Miss Fergie said...

You look soo good! Lucy is so precious, and your girls are so cute! I miss you!

Alifinale said...

I don't think any blond knows what their real color is. I think it is a cute family pic and wouldn't have noticed the roots.

Diana said...

Love the pictures, Jaime. Your family is so darling. I don't blame your girls wanting to wear skirts. I stare at mine in the closet and just sigh.

christy said...

How fun to have family come visit!! It looks like a great Easter!! Love ALL the pictures!!

katie and co. said...

How fun to have family come for a visit! I had serious root problems in my Easter pic too, but who can blame you when you've just had a babe and you've had company in town. I only have one of those excuses! You look great and it's so fun to see your growing family!

Becky said...

I think that binky is as big as Lucy!!

It looks like you had some fun vistors recently!!

Manne Family said...

Wow What a cute family! And how cool to see your mom and dad! Hope all is well! Your girls are just sooo adorable!xoxoxox

Manne Family said...

Wow What a cute family! And how cool to see your mom and dad! Hope all is well! Your girls are just sooo adorable!xoxoxox