Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Yummiest Summer Treat




For those of you out there who have never heard of Beach Berries or Pinkberry, let me tell you that you are missing out on a real treat! My sister-in-laws Jenna and Kristen introduced us to this fabulous frozen yogurt place in Huntington Beach called Beach Berries. It is AMAZING. Seriously, my mouth is watering as I write this. It is just plain yogurt, a little tart, mixed with three of your favorite fresh fruits. Too die for! I am sad to say that, as far as I know, there is nothing like this in Utah. If you know of something like this in Utah or AZ, PLEASE fill me in. But, if you happen to be in California or New York (that's the only place to find Pinkberry), treat yourself to a yummy frozen yogurt. You will not be sorry.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, that looks really tasty! Too bad we don't have one around here. Those Californians are sure lucky! :)

Stewarts said...

Jaime-
I found your blog through the other fun Arizona ladies! I've wondered about you and your cute family. Your family is darling! Congrats on the new addition! By the way Pinkberry Rocks! We live there several times a week! My parents told me that there is a place called Red Mango in Utah that is similar but I don't think anything rivals Pinkberry. Come visit and it will be my treat!
-Andrea Stewart

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hey Jaime! I have eaten pinkberry so much here in NY! I'll eat another one today for you! Can't wait for the blessing this weekend!

Tracy Elder said...

Your family and blog are SO ADORABLE!!!

I was wondering if you could tell me where you downloaded your digital paper from and how you get it to scroll like that?? I just LOVE it!!

We need to meet up again next time we are in AZ. Catch up a little...last time we saw you, you had just had baby #2...so it's been quite a while...

Corinne said...

Spoon Me....in SLC...the same idea as Pinkberry and really yummy! Enjoy!