Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Girls Weekend


Last weekend I went to Hunington Beach for a girls trip with the Randall girls. We all crashed at Brad's lil' sister Kristen's new place. It was such a cute place and her husband was so sweet to leave so we had the place to ourselves. Brad held down the fort with Abbie and Lillie and did such a great job playing Mom and Dad for a few days. I took Lucy and Jenna had Davis, the happiest baby on Earth. The weekend was filled with lots of shopping, eating, and walking on the beach. Thanks so much honey for a GREAT weekend away.

5 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

cute slideshow. I'm gonna re-do mine with some of your pics of Lucy and Davis. Lucy looks so cute in the picture of her almost asleep. I'm laughing at the pic of all us standing in front of the beach. Am I the outcast? :) Could I stand any further away! Cute pics!

Becky said...

How fun for you to get away!!

katie and co. said...

Good for you and way to go, Brad! That's what I like to see. A little R & R for the new mama! Great pics! Love it!

Elisha said...

What a fun get-away! Every once in a while those are much needed! What a great husband!

Miss Fergie said...

I'm so glad you had a gettaway. Looks like so much fun. And now I want a beach berry, thanks a lot!