Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy 60!

This is my Dad
I might be slightly biased, but I think I have the best dad in the whole world.
Here are just a FEW reasons why he's so great:
  • Always, always had time to play with me when I was little
  • The most unselfish person I've ever met
  • Taught me how to be a hard worker
  • Not afraid to look silly, just to get a laugh out of his grandkids
  • Always bought the sugar cereals when he went to the grocery store without my mom
  • Taught me how to ride a bike
  • Went to work everyday at the same place for over 30 years and never complained
  • Shares his testimony with anyone without being embarassed or afraid
  • So generous
  • Always tries to see the good in people
  • Loves me unconditionally

Happy Birthday!





2 comments:

Diana said...

You do have an amazing dad! Happy Birthday, Jaime's dad!

Becky said...

Your dad is pretty great!! Happy birthday to him.