Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm back! Did ya miss me?

I was on vacation the first three weeks of June and an now just finally feeing like I am sort of caught up on life after being gone for so long. The first week we went to Newport with Brad's Family and then I spent two weeks in AZ. Here is a recap of our trip.

Going there the first week of June was a little chilly, but still a blast. For me, there's nothing better than the beach. Brad's sister Kristen and her husband live just a couple blocks from the beach in Huntington and we are so jealous. Here are a few pics from the trip... Nana Lisa and Lucy just chillin'. Lucy was so great on the beach. I just brought a little bouncer thing that zipped up for her to hang in. She took the best naps out there in the shade.
Brad and Abbie in the waves. It was so great because Abbie and Lillie weren't scared of the ocean this year so we got to play in the water with them a lot.

Davis, Jenna's little boy, is such a stud. He was crawling through the waves like it was no big deal. He wasn't scared one bit. He just loved getting sandy and wet like all the big kids. Well, almost all the big kids. I took the sweetest picture of Jackson freaking out after the tide came up and got him, but for some reason it got erased on my camera. He is such a sweetheart.
Thanks Lisa for getting everyone together every year for such a great time. You are the best!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Yes, Jaime, we missed you! I love all the pictures and the narrations. Looks like you guys had a great time. Let's get together soon.

christy said...

Way FUN!!! WE love Sea World and the Beach!! I wish I had known you were in town, it would have been fun to see you guys!!! Love all the pictures...what a CUTE family!!!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Yes we missed your blogging! So glad to see some posts! Great pics! Your girls are so adorable and so much fun! It was fun chattin with you today! xoxo

Emily Webb said...

Looks like you guys have had a busy summer! So fun! Next time you are in town we should all get together, I would love to catch up with you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Randalls,
I found your blog through Meredith! I also just learned that you guys live in Utah. Lehi? When did that happen? I've been up here for almost 8 years now and still miss good 'ol Az, So its good to know you guys are here. Your sweet family is just so cute, The girls are a great mix of both of you. They are beautiful! Its good to catch up. Keep your blog up, so I can spy!!!