Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sea World

One of the days in Cali, we all went to Sea World. It was so cute to see all of the kids so excited about the animals. I don't know if you know this, but our family is kind of a big deal...just look at how big our entourage of strollers is.
The sea lions having a meal. They were hilarious. One of them just sat on a rock the whole time and pretty much yelled at us.


Hey there Mr. Walrus

The fam.

The girls loved the playland part to get their wiggles out.
Shamu, of course. Seriously, I think this is a conspiracy. I swear that when I went to Sea World when I was a little kid there was a "Shamu" also. No way is that still the same whale.

2 comments:

Chante said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I want to go to Cali soon...not too far here from AZ. Sea World looks so much fun for the kiddos!

Becky said...

I love Sea World. I can't wait to go back there again...it looks so fun!!