Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Days...

Abbie started kindergarten a couple weeks ago and she is loving it. She loves playing at recess, carrying a backpack, and of course-riding the bus. The first day I totally was the embarassing mom taking a million pictures. Then, all of us moms in our neighborhood jumped in our cars and followed the bus to school to further embarass our children by taking more pics as they got off the bus and then some in their classroom. Abbie was so cute and has become so much more independent just in these couple of weeks. It's definitely bitter sweet.

First day of school outfit...coutesy of Nana Lisa. Abbe went shopping with her when she was in town and fell in love with this outfit right away (her favorite color is blue).

Sisterly Love! Lillie was pretty upset when she learned she would not be able to ride on the bus WITH Abbie...sad day for the little sis.



Buddies---Abbie, Rubie and Hadley
Off the bus
Abbie and Hadley in class
All done!

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Abbie you are so adorable and I want you to know that I Luv you! I like Lucy in the background. She is so chubby and cute!

Chante said...

So very cute pics! I don't know how I will act when Ava gets into Kindergarten. She will probably love it just like she loves preschool! Lillie is a cutie pie in her new outfit, too!

christy said...

She is so cute!! I love the outfit...blue is Anna's favorite too!! I can't believe they are old enough for school...didn't we just leave the apartments and 8th ward???

katie and co. said...

I've been waiting for you to post these pictures! I am still laughing that you and your friends all piled in the car to take pictures of them on the bus. So cute. I loved getting together with you Swiss Days weekend. It was so great to visit with you. We all thought that was a definite highlight of the trip. We miss you already...