Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She's got legs, and she knows how to use them...

BABY LEGS that is. Here is Lucy sporting one of her new pairs of Baby Legs. I am now obsessed with these things. They have tons of cute styles for boys and girls. I have seen them around at different boutiques for a couple of years now, but I was Target the other day and noticed they started carrying them for the fabulous price of $11.98 a pair. These are great for Fall days (cold mornings, then take them off for warm afternoons), crawling babies (no more crawling up into their pants or black knees), and for quick diaper changes without taking off a pair of tights (they fit snuggly at the top of the thigh). Try them out. I now consider myself an official Baby Legs fan.

9 comments:

Diana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Becky said...

I cat believe how big your baby is and so sweet! Love the dimples and the legs!! :)

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I want those for me! She is growing up so fast!! She looks so much like a pretty version of Brad!

christy said...

So so CUTE!! Thanks for the info.!! Target...here we come!!!

katie and co. said...

Oh! These are fabulous! Thanks for the tip!

Fairy Bloom Tutus said...

Oh those are so darling. There needs to be a boy version somehow...

McCall said...

adorable! i will have to invest in some for clara - lets hope her legs chunck up a bit so that they stay up.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

they are cute, I sell them (or use to, decided not to anymore) and so I have a TON of them! they are really cute

Angela said...

love the leggings...sooo cute! Come check out our blog sometime... darling pics of your kids!