Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

Abbie lost her third tooth the other night. It had been dangling there for a couple days and she finally let me wiggle it for a little bit, but she was very insistant that she would be the one to pull it out. So after I got it hanging there, she popped it right out. It's so funny to see her with one of her front top teeth missing. It also makes her look older (sad, sad). The other front tooth is loose now, so it's only a matter of time before she is putting "two front teeth" on her Christmas list.

7 comments:

Diana said...

Jacob lost a tooth today, too! The Tooth Fairy won't have to travel far tonight!

The Morris Family said...

I had no idea that you had a blog so thanks for leaving a comment so I could find you!! Brandon has yet to lose a tooth, & I am not looking forward to it, but I must say that Abbie looks pretty dang cute even with a tooth missing. Cute pics of Lucy in her baby legs & in the bath. Cant't wait for my new little one to wear hers!!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Another tooth! You really are growing up so fast! Abbie is such a beauty!!

Chante said...

Crazy to think about a child loosing a tooth. That means she is growing up! I can't imagine Ava loosing teeth yet!!!

christy said...

She is just gorgeous!! Hope the tooth fairy is kind to her!!

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

I can't believe how big she is. CRAZY!! Miss you guys

Fairy Bloom Tutus said...

Congratulations Abbie! It makes my stomach hurt to think about having to wiggle & pull a tooth, Luke is going to have no help from me!