Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Laundry Website and Boutique

Baby Laundry's website is finally up and running!
www.babylaundryandmore.com
We are doing free shipping for the holiday's through Dec. 18th....check it out.

Also...
My friend and I are doing our own little boutique in Mesa on
Tueday, Nov. 25th from 12-4pm
with our Baby Laundry stuff. If you want to come by, just email me and I can send you the address.
jaimeasu@hotmail.com

We are doing our Minky Blankets for $34 (regularly $38) or 2 for $60. We'll also have our Minky Burpies, Bracelets, Pacifier Clips, Baby Booties, and a few purses and diaper bags.

Even if you don't want to buy anything, it would be fun to catch up. It's so hard to get together with friends when we come down for short holiday trips. I always have such good intentions, then by the time we have gone to all of the family things, it's time to leave again. I so miss living in AZ...especially now that winter is practically here.

No comments: