Saturday, November 22, 2008

Still catching up on October Posts...

Around the time of Abbie and Lillie's birthdays, my brother Joey and his family came into town for a visit. They had quite an eventful drive up here from AZ. They stopped overnight in Vegas and the next morning on their way out of town, their car broke down. Luckily, they weren't in the middle of nowhere, but they had to stay in Vegas for another night while it got fixed. Abbie and Lillie were getting so anxious to see their cousins, but luckily they finally arrived the next afternoon. We had so much fun and Abbie and Lillie loved playing with their cousins. We went to the Mayan, the Dinosaur Museum, the park, Abbie and Lillie's b-day party, and just hung out.
It took Lucy a few hours to decide if she liked my brother, but luckily he passed the Lucy test and she loved every minute that he was around.
Abbie, Lillie and my neice Brie giving us a Hannah Montana Concert. It was pretty awesome, and super loud. These are their "rockstar" outfits (I have no idea why Lillie thinks that a Tinkerbell cosutme is a rockstar outfit, but there are a lot of things Lillie does that leave me wondering)

More rockstar outfits and of course, more Hannah songs


Chicky with Lucy....so cute!



Chicky sent me this pic of Lucy and wrote, "I'm too cool...for this paci"


The big shark at the Dinosaur Museum. I'm not sure that Lucy realized she's about to be eaten!

Scary Dinosaurs coming out of their cave


Chicky and me (no, I'm not prego...just look like it in this pic)


Lucy being attacked by the crazy dinosaur head


Thanks Joey, Chicky, Ross and Brie for visiting us! It was such a great week and we can't wait for you to come again (maybe summer 2009?)

1 comment:

Aly G said...

You out of all people could never even look prego!