Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun at Freestone Park

A few weeks ago my sister and I took some of our kids to Freestone Park. We rode the train, fed the duck, played on the toys and had lunch. It's so great to be in sunny beautiful weather for the winter. I have to say that is definitely something I missed about AZ.

I know, I know, Lucy's hair is out of control. Thankfully she is finally starting to allow me to put things in her hair again. YEA! She's starting to understand when we say "keep your bow in, you look so pretty"














4 comments:

Shauna said...

Love flip flops in January!

McCall said...

so jealous. the weather here has not been too bad - but AZ weather in the winter is amazing.

Aly G said...

No fair! Those outfits would not work here right now! Enjoy! Miss you guys:)

The Fuller Family said...

Can't wait to be home in that weather. Lillie is looking way older. Her hair looks so long now. I miss you guys!