Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lillie's Mother's Day Preschool Program

Our sweet little (getting bigger by the minute) Lillie "graduated" from preschool and started kindergarten this school year. Here are some pics and a video from her end of the year/Mother's Day program at Ms. Arlene's house. She had a fabulous preschool teacher if anyone is looking for someone in Mesa. Lillie was reading by the end of the year with this awesome lady.
Mother's Day Bouquet
They all sang "I am a Builder" and wore these cute hats


Nana Darlene was able to come and watch and of course entertain Lucy



One of Lillie's speaking parts that she memorized

4 comments:

Diana said...

Such cute pictures. I cannot believe how big your girls are getting. They are as cute as ever. Yes, I know Lara Law. She and I go waaaay back. She was in my ward and then we were sophomore cheerleaders together in high school. Oh, the memories. Love that girl. Is she in your ward now? Such a small world.

Hope all is going well for you and the pregnancy. You still haven't told me when you're due!! I am excited for you guys/gals. :)

Diana said...

Well, your due date should be easy to remember. That's my birthday!!! :)

Michelle said...

I love all your posts. So nice to see what your family is up to. SO proud of your smart girls too, great job!! :)

Kimber said...

Your girls are so cute! Jenna said you're coming to visit sometime! It will be fun to have you here!