Thursday, December 23, 2010

Special Day

On November 12, 2010 my little baby girl (not so little anymore) was Baptized and Confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was such a special day, ranked right up there with the day she was born and her blessing day. We had so much family and friends there to support her. I was of course SUPER emotional and hugely pregnant, but enjoyed every minute of it. After Abbie came out of the water I was able to help her get changed and do her hair. I kept imagining helping her in the Temple on her wedding day. I was super grateful in that moment for my 4 little girls.
Sisters


Abbie with Brad
He did a great job, even though he had been teasing me most of the day that he was going to baptize her in Spanish just to be funny. I'm so thankful that Abbie has such an amazing dad.


Thankfully I was still pregnant, I went into labor 3 DAYS LATER!


Everyone was so sweet and gave her such thoughtful and meaningful gifts.




Some of the desserts afterward


Abbie with McCall and Kristen. Jenna, Kristen and McCall came into town for the baptism. It meant so much to us that they took the time to come. Abbie was so happy to have them there.




Some pics of the sweetest girl on Earth




No comments: