Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baptism Part 2

Abbie's baptism was in the evening, so afterward we had everyone over for dessert. My fabulous sister-in-law Jenna was our photographer for the night. Not only is she pregnant and had to chase after her two little ones, but she was able to capture Abbie with all the people that came to support her. Thanks so much Jenna for taking that on, it made the evening so much less stressful and Abbie has so many pictures for memories of her special day.
Jenna, Gwen, Abbie and Davis
Davis and Breckon (Briant and Chante's little guy). These two were so cute together.



Jenna and Abbie with Kristen and Wesley


Just before we went to the church.



Abbie and Lillie with their cousin Sarah. Abbie and Sarah are only 4 months apart and the best of friends.




Abbie with my dad.




Kristen and Wes with Grandma Randall


Katie, Blaine and Catherine


Aunt Lindy and Uncle Mike



Abbie receiving part of Grandpa Randall's special coin collection. She thought this was very cool.


Grandpa and Grandma Randall (all the way from St. Johns...so nice that they made the trip, it was great having them there)



My sweet sister Natalie and her son Nathan


Kristen and Wes (all the way from Utah)

McCall, Clara and Jackson (all the way from Cali)


Not my favorite family photo, but getting us all rounded up was quite the chore. I think Brad hates posing for a family photo the most. Now we have 6 people to get together, will we ever have another normal family pic again? I get tired just thinking about it :)


My sister Lisa's family. She has 6 kids (Adam was not there)...
Aaron, Emma, Rachel, Spencer and Katie
Lisa left the church right when the baptism ended and got all the food set out for me. It was a huge help. She even stayed after everyone left and cleaned everything up! I can't tell you how grateful my pregnant body was.


My mom and dad...
Nana Darlene and Papa Boomba

Brad's mom Nana Lisa with a crazy little Clara poking her head in



Abbie and Davis

4 generations of Randalls

1 comment:

christy said...

It is COMPLETELTY crazy that we have baptized children!! Abby looked so beautiful!! I'm sure it was a WONDERFUL day!!