Thursday, May 10, 2007

AZ Trip


Here's what the backseat of McCall's car looked like driving down from Utah. They are all sporting McDonald's American Idol Happy Meal toys. I don't know why, but the kids were so good for us. The only problem we had was poor Abbie getting her hair pulled out by Jackson whenever he got bored. He's so dang cute that she could never bring herself to get mad at him. Thank goodness Abbie was in the middle, she is my little peacemaker!















We took my niece Sarah for a swim with the girls at Brad's mom's house one day. For some reason, her and Abbie think it's so funny to get into the baby floaters. Lillie was just happy pretending to be a mermaid the whole time. It was so great just hanging out in the pool.















Saturday morning we went to my nephew's birthday party at Skateland. I don't think I have skated since elementary school. So much fun!
This picture was taken at my mom's house. These are 8 out of the 10 cousins on my side of the family. Abbie and Lillie were so happy to play with them while we were there. This is their "crazy" pose.

No comments: