Friday, July 13, 2007

Blog Catch Up

I haven't been feeling the greatest lately, so I haven't been posting what we've been up to. Here is a quick catch up on a few things that have been going on. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!


















While Brad's mom was here, we went and hiked to Bridal Veil Falls in the Provo Canyon. It's just a little hike, great for the girls and lots of shady spots of grass for a picnic. We took dinner and had a great time. (Yes, my girls hiked in skirts, they are obsessed with skirts right now, they want to wear one every day)




















4th of July!!!
We went to a swim and BBQ over at Aunt Lisa's sister's house. It was so sweet for them to invite us and we had a blast. Really good food and my girls must have been in the pool for 2 1/2 hours. They were so exhausted that they feel asleep at 7:30 and we missed going back for fireworks. Not too sad though, Brad and I were just as wiped out.


How many kids can fit in a pool? Abbie and Lillie loved having so many
kids around.






After baths last night, Abbie found some star stickers in her room and decided that Brad needed some decorations. So, her and Lillie made him so pretty! There were even stickers all over the top and back of his head. They take such good care of their Daddy.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

We just got back from Bridal Veil... so pretty there. Lots of cute pics you posted. I was laughing hard at that conversation about foreheads. And I just got New Moon to read, yay!