Saturday, July 14, 2007

Funny Conversation

This is how a little conversation between Brad and Abbie went this morning.....

Abbie: "Dad, what's this called on your head again?" (pointing to his forehead)
Brad: "That's my forehead"
Abbie: "What's a forehead good for, anyway?"
Brad: "It's just part of your head"
Abbie: "But, what is it good for? Why is it there?"
Brad: "It holds our brain inside of our head."
Abbie: (In her best "duh Dad" tone) "How can it hold our brain if it doesn't have any hands?"
Brad and Jaime: Lots of laughing
Brad: "You know, just how a bowl holds your cereal in the morning, but it doesn't have any hands either."
Abbie: "But, Dad, it has a spoon."

I love kids, they make for the best conversations. The other day Abbie asked me how the baby was going to get out of my tummy. (YIKES) I just said that the doctor will take it out. Luckily, she just took that answer as good enough, for now.

5 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

That's hilarious! Abbie is going to keep Brad on his toes. I love all your new pics you posted.

Corinne said...

I'm glad to have spotted your blog! I'm sad you guys have ditched AZ and I'm jealous that you live in UT. Congrats on the baby and hope all goes well! Your girls are so cute and I love all your pictures!

Maury said...

you made me laugh out loud... mainly because we too have conversations like that daily at our house!

The Fuller Family said...

Abbie is so funny. All those picturs are so fun and so cute of you guys during the holiday and with mom. I miss you guys.

Brittney Smith said...

Hey it's good to find you guys. It will be great to know what your family is up to. Abbie's conversations are so cute.