Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Well, the impossible has been accomplished...Lillie is potty-trained (pretty much). Last week Brad's mom was here visiting and took Abbie on a date all day Thursday while I tried to potty-train my VERY independent and strong willed 2 1/2 year old. Potty training by itself is no picnic, but doing it with her personality tested every reserve of patience that I had. She is such a sweetheart, and I know that her tenacity is a good thing, especially as she gets older and goes out into the world, but right now it is a daily battle. Brad loves to remind me that she is just like her mom (don't husbands do the best job of pointing those things out...what would we do without them). Anyway, long story short, after those first horrible days, she is now doing so great. All the mom's out there doing the potty thing right now, I feel for you...you can do it!

2 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Lillie looks amazing in those pig tails! Great job potty training!

The Fuller Family said...

Yay for Lillie!!