Monday, July 2, 2007

Trip to AZ


I feel like I haven't posted forever. Over Father's Day weekend we drove down to AZ and met my family for our annual camping trip. It was so much fun. Abbie and Lillie LOVED being dirty the whole time. They also had a great time playing with their cousins. Then Brad flew home and I stayed the rest of that week. It was great being able to hang out with friends and family, and especially great going swimming every single day. One night Jacque, Kimmy, and I (high school buds--missed you Ashley and Robyn) met for dinner. I love hanging with you girls! I forget how great it is to be with freinds who have known you forever. Speaking of that, I just got an email for the ten year high school reunion in October. Scary....I have been graduated from high school for 10 YEARS! Life goes by too fast.

1 comment:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I can't believe how grown up Abbie looks in this pic.